It is possible for you to pay less tax because the country that you are moving to has lower tax rates. This is where international tax advice is important as it may help you decide which country you and your family eventually move to.
Optimise Accountants, international tax advisors, take a holistic approach to tax planning.
The co-owners of Optimise Accountants have faced issues with accountants in different countries for their own financial interests. The issues that both Louise and Simon Misiewicz have faced have centred around:
• The accountant in the "moving to" country did not understand the tax system in the UK. As such the tax advice provided was isolated and unconnected.
• Accountants took too long to understand the situation and did not provide tax advice, rather regurgitate what Louise and Simon shared with them.
• Time seemed to pass by without any firm commitments of when the answers would be provided. This lead to refunds being made and apologies being sent
Louise and Simon Misiewicz the co-owners of Optimise Accountants therefore can empathise with you and have designed an international tax advice service the promises to deliver in the following ways
• Provide you with answers. We know this because we guarantee that you can book a tax consultation with Optimise Accountants with our international tax advisors within three working days.
• You will be given the opportunity to upload questions and documents ahead of the call so that the tax advisors, in their morning group huddle, discuss your questions and agree on the right set of solutions to discuss with you
• The call is held with you and answers are presented on screen so that the right solution may be discussed and developed with you in mind
• The meeting is concluded and notes are accompanied by the relevant legislation links to give you comfort and confidence in the international tax advisor's solutions.