Property & business tax questions answered
Whether you are a business or a property investor, you will have a number of tax-related questions that you need answering. Optimise Accountants co-founders Louise and Simon Misiewicz put together a live question and answer session for you to ask your questions and have them answered live.
What guidance will be provided to you?
Louise and Simon will cover all manner of questions that relate to your business and property investments. These may range from:
– Starting out in business or property investment journey
– Funding your business or property investments
– Stamp Duty Land Tax on buying residential or commercial investments
– Stamp Duty on buying shares
– Income tax or corporation tax on the profits made in your business or property portfolio
– Value Added Tax (VAT) in your business or claiming on your property portfolio
– Capital Gains Tax (CGT) if you are planning assets such as shares or property
– Inheritance Tax (IHT) or wealth & legacy planning