We have just launched the latest property tax guide for 2018 (6th edition).
There are no 28 pages to this insightful read written by our property accountants
The new sections are:
– Update on the property market for 2018
– Section 24 mortgage interest relief cap issues
– Consideration of mortgages for IHT purposes
– More focus on the types of properties that you can invest into
– Update on allowable costs given the budget changes of wear & tear allowance
Download this property tax guide if you are a property investor and want to know the property tax secrets to create more wealth and pay less tax.
There have been a lot of property tax changes such as:
- the increased 3% Stamp Duty Land Tax (SDLT)
- the lowering of the Capital Gains Tax (CGT) rates, but for property investors
- section 24= mortgage interest relief cap
- the removal of the 10% wear & tear allowance for furnished properties
As you can see it is easy to see why many property investors think that HMRC are against them. That is why our property accountants got together to write this property tax guide for 2017/18 and beyond.
In this guide, our property accountants will demonstrate the reasons property investments is still a good idea. There are many types of property that may be invested in. Our property accountants will explore the different types of properties be it single lets, HMO’s, commercial properties and even holiday lets. We will also share with you the tax treatments for each property strategy that you wish to deploy such as:
- VAT on commercial properties and holiday lets
- The impact of Section 24 and how it may be mitigated
- Stamp Duty Land Tax (SDLT) and how the 3% surcharge may be avoided.
We as property accountants have spent a lot of time developing the guide from version 5. Even if you have read what we said last year and want to reduce your property tax then this version is a must read.
Download our property tax guide for 2018, written by our property accountants
How can our property accountants help you next?
Book a call to discuss our accountancy services – Click Here to book
Book a 45-minute tax call with one of our property tax specialists using the code “Art33” to get 33% discount – Click Here to book