Using Capital Allowances To Reduce Your Tax Bill


Louise Misiewicz

Tax Consultant

24th May 2013

Posted by Simon Misiewicz on 24th May 2013

Do you make a taxable profit from your residential income?

Do you undertake any major refurbishment works?

There are many landlords and property investors who are doing their own self assessment.

As a result many of them are paying more tax than they actually need to. 

If you are looking for an accountant or thinking of changing your current accountant because they do not understand property investing and tax implications then please Click Here To Book an “Initial Free Consultation”.

Download our FREE Property Investors Guide, Call Us on 0115 946 1991, To Email Click Here, Follow Us on Facebook or Tweet Simon Here

Please ensure that you check out our latest webinars and courses Property Accounting & Investment Webinars

Book a call to see how we can help you.